The price is only a guide she may sell for more or less depending on the buyers ability.
This is not for most buyers! This will take a large amount of money and resources to complete however this is an opportunity to carry on where some real talented shipwrights left off. The boat yard has been left with her and is trying to re-cover some of their investment, they have clear title to the vessel. This is not a half rotted 1960's dream, she is a high quality resurrection that has halted (as so often happens) and deserves to be seen through. She is located at one the last yards in southern new England that is capable of caring for this type of vessel.
Some work that has been completed:
- New keel and stem
- Refastened (bronze screws in leu of rivets)
- New ribs
- New planking
- Restored topsides (varnish and decking)
- Much of her original hard wood remain, excellent topsides
- Fiberglass / epoxy coated decks (finished to high level of detail)
- Perkins 6 cyl engine (clean, ran well, preserved properly)
- Several re cast and hand bent bronze pieces
All the parts to complete and many that were already replaced are dry stored. She was uncovered only briefly to inspect, replace the cover and take photos. Please only call if you can realistically take ownership of this vessel. Buyers with the will, means and resources to complete her will certainly realize a favorable price.