Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: TMD 71B
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 385hp
This boat was built for cruising in mind. She is equipped with a Force 10 “Cozy Cabin” gas cabin heater. There is a large side loading double berth cabin and a large L-shaped settee.
Galley is in the main cabin not enclosed down forward.
PRINCESS LP 3-Burner Stove and Oven
FRIGIBOT 12 v Freezer
12 Gallon Hot Water Tank
This Downeast boat features a separate shower stallJ ABSCO Electric Head and vanity with sink.
- RITCHIE 5" Powerdamp Compass
- 12VDC and 120VAC
- Furuno “1832” Radar
- Furuno “Navigator 35” GPS with differential receiver
- Standard Horizon “Quest X” VHF radio with DSC
- ICOM “IC-M710” SSB Radio
- 2016 Simrad “G05XSE” Color Chart Plotter, GPS, Depth Sounder
- Standard Horizon VHF for Flybridge
- Furuno “FCV-667” Color Video Sounder
- 2010 GUEST 12VDC Spot/Search light with remote
- Garmin “GPS18X USB” GPS for a laptop computer with “Open Captn” Chart Plotting System
- Anchor Windlass: Simpson-Lawrence “Horizon” 12VDC Unit
The engine has been serviced by Journey’s End Marina in Rockland the past several seasons and is in great operating order. The boat comes with thorough mechanical records that dates back to the day it was commissioned.
Volvo TMD 71B 385hp 2500rpm
Max cruise speed
FREEDOM 1000 DC AC Battery Charger
HYDRO SLAVE Hydraulic Steering
21"x 33" Single Plate Stainless Steel Rudder
SIMPSON-LAWRENCE Horizon Windlass
Ring Life Bouy
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Detector
2000 gph and 6000 gph Bilge Pumps
High Bilge Allarm
CQR 45 pound Anchor
BRUCE 33 pound Anchor
100 feet of 5/8 Anchor Chain and 600' of Nylon Rhode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.