Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6BY3
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 260hp
- Year: 2018
HULL & DECK:
- Dark green hull topsides, white boottop, red bottom.
- Off white superstructure.
- Semi displacement hull.
- Cetol teak coamings and trim in cockpit and handrails, toerails and eyebrows, and around pilothouse windows.
- Edson S/S wheel with Vetus hydraulic steering.
- Two overhead hatches with screen in pilothouse.
- Teak companionway doors with screens built-in to top of doors.
- Teak cockpit table; second table made of polyethylene, for fishing.
- Rod holders, port and starboard, under deck.
- Fold-away teak companion and helm seats.
- Bench seat aft in cockpit for storage and a live well.
- Four chrome ports.
- 7 rod holders.
- Sounddown overhaul in hardtop.
- Swim ladder.
Fuel: 85 gallons.
Water: 10 gallons.
Holding: 6 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2018 Single Yanmar 260 hp diesel, Model 6BY3, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- ZF 63A transmission.
- S/S shaft.
- Yanmar electronic engine controls.
- Engine box, well insulated, has a custom cushion.
- Cruising speed: 20 knots; Maximum speed: 26 knots.
- 12V DC electrical system only.
- Two Group 27 batteries with Perko battery switch.
- 12V Bass circuit breaker panel.
- Electric bilge pump.
- MP3 Bluetooth stereo with Bose speakers.
- For two in vee berths with toast Sunbrella cushions.
- Exquisite varnished teak joinerwork.
- Teak shelves over berths.
- 2 chrome Frigast reading lights over berths.
- 4 chrome portlights.
- Hatch overhead, over berths.
- Teak cabin sole.
- Anchor locker forward of vee berths.
- Galley is aft to port with sink with foot pump.
- Counter with Norcold 12V refrigerator under, dishes, etc.
- To starboard is the enclosed head under a bench seat.
- Uniden VHF radio.
- Danforth compass.
- New Furuno DRS 4w Radar-GPS.
- Furuno GPS/WAAS color plotter with fishfinder (GP-1871F-GB1971F).
- Manual bilge pump.
- 2 wipers.
- Washdown pump.
- S/S bow rail.
- Anchor and rode.
- Full mooring cover.
- Life jackets.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Ventura dual axle galvanized trailer with brakes and lights.
COMMENTS: The Wasque 26 Hardtop Cruiser is no ordinary “pocket” cruiser, built in 2000 by the C.W. Hood yard in Marblehead, MA. These handsome “Downeast” Cruisers are a stand-out in any harbor with great attention to detail below and on deck. IZZY has a 2018 single 260 hp Yanmar diesel with very low hours. This allows IZZY to cruise between 16-20 knots if desired. Please note she has new Furuno electronics, and many other fine features. Are you searching for something unique? IZZY may be your boat. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.