Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: LH-STE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 230hp
- Year: 2000
HULL & DECK:
- White gelcoat fiberglass hull, green boot, black bottom.
- Hard chine, full keel for seakindly ride.
- Sunbrella green canvas to enclose pilothouse.
- S/S bow rail; bow roller.
- Fiberglass swim platform with S/S swim ladder.
- 2000 American dual axle 7400 lb trailer - roller style with brakes, Bearing Buddies.
- Port and starboard bench seats/storage lockers.
- Two helm and companion swivel seats by Todd.
- Decks are fiberglass with Nida-core core material.
- One opening windshield, 4 opening ports and one hatch.
- 12V Simpson Lawrence 600 windlass with anchor roller.
- Extended flared sides including 2 handholds.
- 2 pair rod holders.
- All bronze thru hulls; installed 2 Extra 10" cleats forward.
- Fuel: 120 gallons in aluminum tank.
- Water: 20 gallons in poly tank.
- Holding: built in to head.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2000 single Yanmar 230 hp diesel, model 4LH-STZE, 230 hp, FWC, with 566 hours.
- 2000 Mercruiser Bravo II stern drive, 1.81 gear ratio, in 2014 new motor mounts, turbo charger and mixing elbow were replaced.
- 3 bladed S/S 17 x 25 prop.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Single lever controls.
- Racor fuel-water filter.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering with S/S wheel.
- Oil last changed in 2019 when last in water.
- Outdrive cleaned every year.
- Cruising speed: 20-30 mph.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- Circuit breaker panels.
- 2019 one Group 27 battery and two Group 31 batteries, deep cyle.
- Freedom 15 inverter-charger with remote panel.
- 80 amp alternator.
- 6 gallon hot water heater.
- 12" fold down anchor light.
- Solar vent for head.
- Sleeps two in a simple Vee berth arrangement with a filler piece.
- Enclosed head to starboard with West Marine head with holding tank under.
- Galley sink with hot and cold pressure water with galley counter.
- Small Norcold 12V refrigerator.
- Cushion for aft engine box; green tweed cushions for vee berth and filler.
- Raymarine 114 DGPS works (R70 Pathfinder radar transmitter, not working, black and white).
- Raytheon 220 VHF radio.
- Raytheon depthsounder.
- Ritchie compass.
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD player.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
- Saltwater washdown.
- 3 windshield wipers.
- Spreader lights back of Hardtop.
- Buss cabin heater.
- Washdown pump.
- Fire extinguishers.
- 2-12V bilge pumps.
- Delta Plow anchor, chain lead to 200' rode.
- Dual 12V horn.
- Life ring.
COMMENTS: One of the popular 27' Eastern "Downeast" style Hardtop Cruisers built in 2000 by her original owner. She is equipped with a 230 hp Yanmar diesel with the 2000 Bravo II stern drive. She cruises easily at 25-30 mph. She is equipped with a dual axle trailer for short runs, and has GPS, stereo, VHF, a small galley, enclosed head, and a vee berth with filler for overnight accommodations. Please come and inspect this lightly used Eastern. She has less than 600 hours on her reliable Yanmar diesel. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.