Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LYA-STP
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 370hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2001
- Engine Hours: 1405
- Engine Location: Center
Hull: Molded, laminated fiberglass with a full keel and flared bow. The hull is stiffened with four longitudinal stringers and tabbed plywood bulkheads. The hull is fitted with a fiberglass prop clean out tube with stainless and Lexan insert. The insert is sealed to the fiberglass tube with matching flange and gasket, just above the waterline.
Deck: Molded, laminated fiberglass with Balsa core. The hull is joined to the deck with a shoe box flange and rub rail fasteners. The cockpit is built in place with fiberglass over pressure treated plywood and pressure treated 2X4 deck beams set at 16" on center and posted to the stringers. The cockpit has one Freeman aluminum deck hatch and one Anchor Marine aluminum and stainless frame hatch and is pitched to two transom scuppers and a transom door.
Cabinhouse: Molded, laminated fiberglass with strategic Balsa core, integral with the deck unit. The wheel house has Wynne aluminum framed forward windows and glass windows with rubber gaskets on port, starboard and aft.
Rudder and Steering: Stainless 1/4" plate rudder with two horizontal stabilizers and 1.5" stainless post supported on the molded skeg with bronze keeper. The post is capped inside with a bronze packing gland. National Marine Hydraulics steering with a belt driven pump and 3' gallon aluminum reservoir tank and single ram.
Whing Ding II has a large fully enclosed pilothouse. You enter from the aft deck swinging door on starboard. There are window all the way around the house for 360 degree light and visibility. The two forward port and starboard windows open for ventilation and there are sliding doors port and starboard next to the helm and navigation pedestal seats. The large engine hatch is centerline and swings open aft.
There are various hand rails and custom shelves and storage. Much of the vessels safety gear and navigation tools are in these storage areas along with the ships fender boards. She even has a comfortable couch against the aft bulkhead for evening cocktails or mid day naps.
Whing Ding II is outfitted with a below deck galley on the port side.
- Force 10 Two burner propane stove
- Norcold refrigerator, 12 volt/110vac
- Single stainless steel sink with hot and cold fresh water faucet.
- Propane tank: Single tank in sealed fiberglass deck box with gravity drain to hull side, pressure gauge, copper tubing.
- Custom cabin mounted glassware holders
- Wilcox Crittenden manual head with a 3/4" bronze seacock
- Polyethylene holding tank with Y valve for deck pump-out
- 12 volt macerator pump with 1" bronze seacock
- Plotter: Simrad CR12
- Radar: Simrad CR12
- VHF: Standard Horizon Spectrum
- Depth: B&G H1000
- Speed: B&G H1000
- Batteries: (2) 8D House bank, (1) 8D engine starting. Located in the engine room in plastic battery boxes with vented covers
- Wire: Stranded copper, marine use approved
- Switches: (2) Guest battery switches, T-class fuses
- Panel: Ocean Pursuits custom breaker panel
- Cabin Lighting: 12vdc through out the cabin with dimmers, cockpit, transom and pulpit flood lights
- Navigation Lighting: Cabin mounted running and anchor lights
- Bilge Pumps: Seasense 800 with automatic and manual override mode.
- Search Light: Den Haan Rotterdam, Type 180, 12 volt, 100 watt
- Shore Power: 30 Amp
- Panel: Ocean Pursuits custom panel
- Charger: Pro-Sport 20 Amp charger
- A/C Equipment: GFCI outlets, zinc saver galvanic isolator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.