Happily transporting power and sailboats to 16,000 lbs.
- Does your hauler have CARGO insurance (if not your property is NOT covered!)
- Does your hauler have MARINA AND BOATYARD insurance (a must for entering today’s bigger yards)
- Does your hauler have a DOT and MC # registered with the FMCSA (federal motor carrier safety administration)
- Does your hauler have clean, well cared for equipment
- Does your hauler have a good attitude and enjoy what they do
We do. BLMYS can move and step masts on sight. BLM Yacht Sales and Transport has professional drivers, comprehensive insurance (Cargo and Marine), and is registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and DOT. Safety is our highest priority and starts with a good attitude and superior equipment. We have indoor heated storage available and over 200 slips.
We have three hauling trucks, two hydraulic trailers, two flatbeds and a boom Truck. Boat sizes up to 36′ and 16,000 lbs. Power, sail, components and special requests. Yes, we will put our trailers in the water.
- 1997 IHC 4900 Tractor, DT 530 / Spicer 9, 3.54:1 Gears, full wet system, Hydraulic Winch, Air Ride
- 2005 GMC Top Kick 4X4, Duramax / Allison 4.89:1 Gears -, custom flatbed, 22.5″ wheels, 38″ tires, commercial Garmin GPS, Air ride seat, onboard air compressor, rear winch mount
- 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 mega cab 4X4, Cummins / Aisin, 4.10:1 Gears, leveled, airbags, onboard air compressor,
- Hostar 3450, 4 hydraulic arms, hydraulic tongue, air ride – 7T capacity / Power and Sail up to 36’
- Brownell H10, 6 hydraulic arms, hydraulic tongue, landing wheels, air ride -10T capacity / Power and Sail up to 35’
- 2012 Lonestar Gooseneck flatbed, 42′ on deck, low deck height, Ramps, 12,000lb winch, 5T capacity
We take pride in our equipment and think you will find it is reflected in our performance.
To schedule a haul and for pricing:
Contact Shannon: 508-677-4256 (o) 401-487-1260 (m) Email | Contact Adam: 508-951-4869 (m)